© COPYRIGHT 2013 Karma Intelligence, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
2. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
3. UNSECURED EMAIL WARNING. Please note that any information you send to us via email is sent via an unsecured email link. Due to the nature of the Internet, there is a possibility that unsecured (unencrypted) email could be intercepted and read by third parties. Karma Intelligence assumes no responsibility for interception of any information you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message.
5. OPT-OUT. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten (10) business days as we process your request. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your registered users account and communications with us.
6. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We may use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose such Anonymous Information to third parties in our discretion.
7. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
B. Sharing Personal Information in the event of Acquisition. If Karma Intelligence is acquired, merges with another entity or sells portions of its assets, our databases (which may contain your online Personal Information) will be among transferred assets. You will be notified via a posting on the Site of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
D. Comments and Feedback Posted to the Site. If you post any comments or feedback on the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you choose to provide there can be read, collected, or used by other users of the site, as well as other third parties, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Karma Intelligence is not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums. Please note that ideas you post, the Views you create, your account activity including, the Views you view, follow and share, and any other information you share may be seen and used by other users. Karma Intelligence cannot guarantee that other users have not made copies of and/or will not use such information outside of karmadata.
8. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, Karma Intelligence does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
10. SECURITY. We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, no company, including Karma Intelligence, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of Personal Information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
12. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided Karma Intelligence with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at email@example.com or at 350 Lincoln Street, Suite 2216, Hingham, MA 02043-1579.